Friday, October 31, 2008

Warning, cuteness overload...

The cutest Tinkerbell EVER!

For Halloween Lena was Tinkerbell! She's the cutest Tinkerbell I've ever seen! Ricky had come up with the idea of having her dress up as Tinkerbell and I think it was a GREAT idea because she couldn't look cuter!! Lena's first Halloween is coming to a close in a matter of minutes and it was a hoot!

She really liked chewing on that wand.


When Lena wasn't in her costume, she sported this pumpkin onesie, courtesy of my sweet friend Audrey.



Here is Lena and I in front of our house looking festive!



Corky dressed up too, he was a dinosaur.

I am babysitting my sister's dog, Graycee, this weekend and she was dressed up like a bee!

3 comments:

Our Snyder Family said...

I have to admit that I don't know who is cuter, Lena or Corky?! :) HA! You make me laugh, Jan! All 3 of them were truly adorable! :) I am glad that you had a great first Halloween with Lena!

Andy & Jessie said...

That is too funny Jan! Lena is a great little Tinkerbell and Corky makes one mean dino! You guys look great!!

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

i still think corky looks like he was getting eaten by his costume.....

:)