Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Visitors are great

My dear friend Jessica and her fantastic daughter Kiera came into town last week and stayed with me for 6 nights. Then while Jess and Kiera were here our friend Sara (another friend from Germany) and her daughter, Ellie came into town for the night. We had a great "girls only" slumber party. It was so wonderful to be reunited with Germany military friends. It was great to talk with them and to just be in the presence of great women who know what a deployment feels like. They know what to say and when to say it and what not to say and when to say nothing.

The last day Jess was here we realized we had no pictures of the 4 of us and made a mental note to take some. Yeah, then we forgot. I wish I had fun pictures to show everyone of the great time we had in Tampa, but no such luck, folks. You will have to use your imagination. Just picture two hot mom's pushing around 2 adorable little girls around Tampa while laughing, eating crepes, exploring Ybor, Anthropologie, downtown Tampa and eating brownies...lots and lots of brownies.

Thanks, girls for visiting me, it was a GREAT time and I really appreciated the pick me up. You guys are fantastic.

No comments: