Friday, October 17, 2008

Lena's 3 month pictures


I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I've been drowning in papers and midterms.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures that Jessica took of Lena (and me) for her 3 month photo shoot while she was in town. The pictures turned out wonderful and I am so happy! Thanks Jess, you're the best!
Everyone says Lena looks just like Ricky, but I just don't see it yet... weird.
Except for in this picture, Lena's facial expression looks just like one Ricky does.

This is what her hair will look like when her little sprigs of hair grow a little longer.






Lena is the cutest!!

2 comments:

Our Snyder Family said...

Absolutely stunning pics, Jan (great job, Jessica)! Good luck with your school work! :)

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures. So cute!