Sunday, September 28, 2008

I miss my Ricky


I haven't talked to Ricky in over a week because the phone lines are down there due to a sand storm that Ricky says "kicked our butts." He sent me an email this week, but that's about it. Hopefully the phones will be up and running soon and I'll hear from my hubbie.

I have been keeping busy, though. Between papers, reading, school projects AND guests in town. My dear friend, Jessica and her daughter Kiera got here this past Thursday and our dear friend Sara is coming for an overnight visit with her daughter tomorrow! It is going to be a house packed full of ladies! ha! We are having tons of fun and I'll be sure to post photos of the estrogen extravaganza!

1 comment:

Andy & Jessie said...

I hope you all have TONS of FUN!!! Post a picture!! :)