Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 27th birthday! Here is a picture of me at 27. Lena would have been in the picture, but she was already asleep, so Corky and I took a self pic!

Here are the birthday presents! I got 3 pairs of shoes "from" Ricky (I picked them out), and the brown shoes to the left are from my mom! I refuse to buy clothes since I'm still not at my pre-prego weight yet, so until then, I will continue to beef up my shoe collection.

And here are the beautiful flowers Ricky sent me for my birthday. He's the sweetest. I normally love birthdays, but without Ricky who is my husband and my best friend, it's just not as much fun. I look forward to when we can celebrate together again. I did have a good day, though, but I especially miss Ricky on special days like today.

3 comments:

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

you may have 4 less pairs of shoes when i'm gone....just saying.

happy birthday friend!!! cannot WAIT to seeeee you!

Andy & Jessie said...

Happy Birthday! Whahoo for birthdays! The flowers are beautiful :) Looks like Ricky got the same great idea Andy had ;) Hope you had a great day... have fun taking your shoes for a walk!

shauna maness said...

you know i love this post...

sorry i was MIA for your BDAY...

i hope it was a great one...

have i told you before that you and my friend nikki have the same birthday-
and just like her i bet that kind of pisses you off that you have to share it with somebody...

i guess it was in the stars!