Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ricky update!



On August 1st Ricky changed out of his command. He had been commanding A co. 2-6 Infantry since February 2008 and his time was up. Command was Ricky's dream job that he had wanted since he joined the Army and he loved every stressful minute of it. Ricky did such an amazing job as a commander and I couldn't be more proud of him. The picture to the right is Ricky (down in front) with all of his A co. men that he proudly led.

Now Ricky has gotten a new job and has moved from COP (Combat Out Post) Carver to another COP which was in worse shape than his last one! He went from sleeping in a little cargo container to sleeping in a tent. Boo! His new job is less stressful which is great! I'm not entirely sure exactly what his new job entails, but I know it involves him doing a lot of work with the local Iraq folk working as a liaison type person. I'll clarify this when I find out exactly what it is that he's doing. I don't know if Ricky even knows for sure yet.

With this change of job and location, Ricky's address has changed a little. If you already have his address, just change the first line from A co. TF 2-6IN to HHC TF 2-6IN. The rest of the address is still the same. If you do not have his address but want it to send him goodies, email me at Janorina@aol.com I don't want to post it on the blog... I don't know what kind of people may get a hold of it... you never know.

No comments: