Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Time to say good bye...

On Sunday Ricky left to go back to Iraq for the remaining 12 months of his tour. He and I knew it would be our hardest good bye yet since now there are 3 of us. Even still, I think we both under estimated exactly how hard it was going to be. But, now we can start the countdown until we are reunited for good. Please pray for our family as we struggle during the next 12 months. Being a long distance family is not easy, but Ricky and I have an amazing love for each other and we have an amazing God that will get us through.


Here is a picture of Lena and Ricky at the airport before he boarded his plane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your time is up. Definitely brought back many memories for me! Time will go quicker this time, having that beautiful little girl to take care of.

-The Adams

Dave, Ami, Hadleigh Claire, Annelise, and True said...

HC and I have been praying for you-all every night.