Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lena's Baby Dedication




I'm a little behind on the blogging, her dedication was 3 weeks ago, but here's some info on it anyway so you can all be up to date!

One of the most important things Ricky and I wanted to do while he was here for his baby leave was to have Lena dedicated. Our church, South Tampa Fellowship, was so gracious in accommodating our special circumstances and did a special baby dedication ceremony for us on the Wednesday before Ricky left. It was a beautiful ceremony where Ricky and I were able to publicly make the commitment to raise Lena for the glory of God. The pastors prayed over us and the congregation prayed for us for strength in the coming year. It was a beautiful event and I am so grateful we were able to do that as a family. We love our church!
This is Lena sleeping through the service, but she's so cute in her little dedication dress that was way too big on her. But she's still adorable!

This is Ricky, me and Pastor Craig. Also right before Lena's dedication my lip swelled with a cold sore, so just ignore that part, look at Lena instead! And isn't it cute that Ricky and Pastor Craig match!

No comments: