Friday, March 27, 2009

My first half marathon

Ok, so I have some catching up to do...
On Feb. 1st I ran my first half marathon! For all you non-runners, a half marathon is 13.1 miles. It was awesome and extremely challenging! The weather was terrible and rained on me for miles 9-13 and the wind was terrible! And it was cold. But, I did it anyway! Here were my stats:

My finish time was 2 hours 18 minutes
I finished 915 out of 1842 females
I finished 2123 out of 3449 total finishers

Here are some pictures to prove it!







1 comment:

Our Snyder Family said...

I am SO proud of you. Be careful...they are addictive! :) I am running my 4th one this May, and I can't believe how much "I love to hate them!" By the way, I snuck a peek of you and Lena on Jessica's blog, and you two look amazing! Little Lena is not so little anymore. :) What a great momma you must be. Again...congrats on your run!