Saturday, March 28, 2009

Georgia!

Last week Lena and I went to Georgia to visit our friends Jessica, Grant, and Kiera Flynn. I've mentioned them before on the blog but in case you are a new blog stalker, we used to be neighbors in Germany. Jess and I are great friends and I needed some QT time with her, so we drove to Georgia! It was so much fun and exactly what I needed. While we were there, Jess took some phenomenal photos of Lena and I. I was going to try and only post my favorites, but I love them all, so there will be a lot of pictures, so prepare yourself!
Jess, thank you for using your gift to capture Lena and I, I absolutely love these photos and can't wait to wall paper my house with them. Thank you for your friendship, your love, your listening capabilities, and being able to speak to my heart. (And for getting my sense of humor!). You are a blessing to me!






No comments: