Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh, and my school started...

My real excuse for not blogging as been school! My second semester of grad school started a week and a half ago and man, am I going to be busy. Here is the BIGGIE for this semester: I have to select my theoretical orientation and write a 20 page paper on it-that's right...20 as in 2-0 as in twenty! (I'm getting my master's in counseling, hence the theoretical orientation selection). It's all I can do to read 20 pages without falling asleep, let alone writing it! YIKES! So, due to this onslaught of chaos, again my desk is reflective of what state my mind is in...



BLOG UPDATE: My desk is now in an organized state...that chaos couldn't last for too long! :)
Oh, and Jess, if you look closely, that card you sent me is on my desk, the "don't misread the signs" it cracks me up daily! Thanks :)

1 comment:

Spook said...

Hey, Jan,
Wow, did a flood of memories come back when I read this blog! Nic looks great, and I can't believe what a big boy Dak is. We miss you.
cew