Monday, January 19, 2009

Boy am I behind!

Ok, I haven't blogged in forever! I'm sorry blog stalkers! Let me start updating...

For about 3 weeks one of my favorite people on the planet was in Tampa visiting some friends AND me :) Here is a picture of me and this fabulous person...

And here is another of me, Nic, and Dak...


Nic is one of the most Godly and strongest women I know. If you notice in this picture, Dak is wearing a shirt that says "Doug Rocks." For those of you who know Nic and Dak, that will touch your heart just like it did mine, and maybe even bring a tear to your eye.
Anyway, while Nic was in town we had TOO much fun. Especially one night in particular...


Nic had me cut and dye her hair. Nic has a very unique and very Nic hair style-she dyes the end 4-5 inches of her hair black, like black black, it's AWESOME. Anyway, I realized that I am quite the "art-eest" when it comes to cutting and dyeing hair and we came up with a BRILLIANT idea...

LET'S PUT BLACK TIPS ON CORKY!!!!

The results were AWESOME and we cackled the whole time. I was crying laughing so hard. Corky was just happy that he was getting attention, so he didn't care at all. It was too fun and Corky still has the faded black tipped ears and tail as a souvenir of Nic being in town. Too fun!

No comments: