Saturday, June 14, 2008

Get excited...I'm now a blogger!

So, I've decided to start a blog. My original intent behind starting a blog was so that Ricky would be able to check in on Lena and I and get a good idea of what we are up to. But then I thought, why not just share the blog with our other close friends and family so they can see what we are up to as well?! Since we are in the military, our friends have become a group that is spread out all over the planet, so this will also give them a little peek into our lives too. I have no idea what I'm doing in this whole blogging system, so have some patience as I figure it all out. ha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, a baby for the room!!! And she will love her room, her Mommy and Daddy. And I promise to spoil her beyond out of control and love her even more. Love Mimi

Anthony said...

The room looks great! And let's hurry up the baby process so she can settle into her new home with what'll be some of the greatest parents E-VER. lol Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is such an adorable little girls room. I can't wait to see it live and in person. Little Lena will be here before we know it!
Lauren : )

Anonymous said...

Hey, who are you fooling? You could always put down some groceries! CH Matt