Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The wonders of technology!

So, after my friend Paige started doing some video stuff, I thought to myself, "Perhaps I should jump on this bandwagon." So, I finally got my technologically handicapped self in order and figured out how to do mini videos on my camera. I am sending little video snippets of Lena to Ricky quite often now, and he loves it.

I thought I would share my favorite one so far, it's of Lena rolling over. She started rolling over at the beginning of October, but then she did a protest on rolling over. Recently, she has begun doing it again and now does it ALL THE TIME! It's super fun and she is super cute. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Our Snyder Family said...

What a big girl! First of all, I can't believe that she is almost 4 1/2 months old. Can you? Maybe you can. :) Rolling over is the best. Once Brody figured it out, he would roll from one side of the room to the other. I love it that you are entering the video blogging crew. It makes it all so personal and real. :) Scott was having trouble watching our videos, so I stopped posting them. But, now at his new location, he should now be able to watch. YAY! Congrats on rolling over, Lena! She looks amazing, Jan. You are doing a GREAT job!